Summer is coming, and this summer I would be doing an internship at Sunnyvale. The post title says summer 2013 goals and there is a reason behind it. I recently attended a talk and Adam Cheyer spoke. The summary of his talk was “You can do more than you think you could do”. So I am going to try something new, verbally state goals and try every bit to accomplish them.
So my aim this summer is to accomplish all the below stated goals:
- Visit 50+ restaurants. No repeatations. Try and maximize the variety of cuisines.
- Hit the Gym everyday.
- Complete atleast one item in my bucket list
- Finish this list
- Explore the Bay Area.
- Wine Tasting in Napa Valley.
- Finish reading one Novel.
- Work on a pet project.
- Stick to 9 to 5 routine :-)
- Complete a course in Coursera and don’t leave it halfway.
Looking forward for an exciting summer!